So, here is where I will log some of my beer adventures. Drink responsibly. Use resources like Uber, Lyft, Cabs and City Scoot to stay safe out there. 🙂
- Sergio’s World Beers – Celebrating the birth of my 1st Grandchild !!
2. Mile Wide Beer Company – This place is great! Really good beer and great folks making it! Cheers to one of the newest breweries in town!!
3. Old Louisville Brewery – a shout out to the great folks making great beer in the St. James Neighborhood. Cheers!
4. Sergio’s World Beers – The absolute best of craft and world beer destinations!! Maybe that is why it is listed twice on this page? Cheers – Brian
5. Gravely Brewing Co – this place rocks! Literally. Like a lot of others in Louisville, I was eagerly awaiting the opening. A place where great craft beer and music meld together.
6. The Pearl Street TapHouse – absolutely love this place! The staff is great and the beer list is amazing. The food is ‘spot-on’ as well. Thank you! (visit pearlstreettaphouse.com)