So, here is where I will log some of my beer adventures. Drink responsibly. Use resources like Uber, Lyft, Cabs and City Scoot to stay safe out there. 🙂
1) Sergio’s World Beers – The absolute best of craft and world beer destinations!! Cheers – Brian
2) Mile Wide Beer Company – This place is great! Really good beer and great folks making it! Cheers to one of the newest breweries in town!!
3) Old Louisville Brewery – a shout out to the great folks making great beer in the St. James Neighborhood. Cheers!
4) Gravely Brewing Co – this place rocks! Literally. Like a lot of others in Louisville, I was eagerly awaiting the opening. A place where great craft beer and music meld together.
5) The Pearl Street TapHouse – absolutely love this place! The staff is great and the beer list is amazing. The food is ‘spot-on’ as well. Thank you! (visit pearlstreettaphouse.com)
6) Floyd County Brewing – Good beer, good food and a great staff! What else can I say?
7) Tailspin Alefest 2018 – Winter Warmer – February 17, 2018
8) Falls City Brewing – opening day March 30, 2018
It was great to see Cameron again at his new home 901 E. Liberty Street in the NuLu area.
What a fantastic space they have for craft beer fans! The beers were great as expected. Cheers to the Falls City Brewery Team!!
9) The Pearl of Germantown – a quintessential dive bar.
What a fantastic place! Really cool vibe and I love all of the historical beer advertisement paraphernalia. They have a great selection of craft as well as beers your Grandfather may have drank ‘back in the day’. Cheers!
10) BBC (Bluegrass Brewing Company) at Theatre Square – opening day April 10, 2018
So the BBC has finally opened again in Theatre Square Downtown on 4th near Broadway post construction of the new Kindred building. Glad they are back! Went to lunch with a coworker (Molly) and we were the first 2 customers!! The place looks great and the kitchen did a great job. Thanks to our server, Zach for a great experience. Cheers!
11) HopCat Louisville – Wow! Where do I start? Outstanding selection and great staff. Cheers!🍻
12) Check’s Cafe – A favorite of Germantown!
13) Bambi Bar – you just gotta stop in here! Great place and friendly staff. Cheer 🍻
14) Holsopple Brewing – Lyndon KY
Making outstanding beer in a fun, casual atmosphere. Cheers 🍻
15) New Wave Burrito
Absolutely fantastic food and a great craft beer selection!
16) Monnik Beer Co.
Fantastic beer! I love the atmosphere of this place. There is something for everyone on tap here and if you are a Foodie; you have found a great destination here in Schnitzelburg. Cheers to the staff!
17) Hilltop Tavern
A great little tavern! Good craft selection and food. Cheers 🍻
The quintessential neighborhood pub.
19) BoomBozz – Highlands
Great food, excellent craft beer selection and wonderful staff. One of my favorites. Cheers
20) Bud’s Tavern – Shively, KY
This is a great local taven. Good food and friendly folks. Only a couple of macro crafts on tap, but worth a stop just for the laid back atmosphere. Cheers
21) The Tavern Old Louisville – Some great craft brew on tap, good food and comfortable place to hang out.
22) V-Grits and False Idol Independent Brewers
I came for the beer (and it was spot on for both styles I tried), but the vegan food was amazing! It opened Oct 12, 2018 and I finally got a chance to stop by with Julie on Nov 8th to check out the new venue. The remodeling of the what used to be The Monkey Wrench turned out really well. A really comfortable place with a very friendly staff. Cheers to another great spot in Louisville!