So, here is where I will log some of my beer adventures. Drink responsibly. Use resources like Uber, Lyft, Cabs and City Scoot to stay safe out there. 🙂
- Sergio’s World Beers – Celebrating the birth of my 1st Grandchild !!
2. Mile Wide Beer Company – This place is great! Really good beer and great folks making it! Cheers to one of the newest breweries in town!!
3. Old Louisville Brewery – a shout out to the great folks making great beer in the St. James Neighborhood. Cheers!
4. Sergio’s World Beers – The absolute best of craft and world beer destinations!! Maybe that is why it is listed twice on this page? Cheers – Brian
5. Gravely Brewing Co – this place rocks! Literally. Like a lot of others in Louisville, I was eagerly awaiting the opening. A place where great craft beer and music meld together.
6. The Pearl Street TapHouse – absolutely love this place! The staff is great and the beer list is amazing. The food is ‘spot-on’ as well. Thank you! (visit pearlstreettaphouse.com)
7. Floyd County Brewing – Good beer, good food and a great staff! What else can I say?
8. Tailspin Alefest 2018 – Winter Warmer
Tailspin Alefest February 17, 2018
Aaron from Flywheel Brewing in Etown KY- At Tailspin Alefest 2018
Holsopple Brewing in Lyndon – Louisville, KY at Tailspin Alefest 2018
Alyssa from Tennessee Brew Works Nashville, TN – at Tailspin Alefest 2018
Cameron from Falls City Brewing Louisville KY at Tailspin Alefest 2018
9. Falls City Brewing – opening day March 30, 2018
It was great to see Cameron again at his new home 901 E. Liberty Street in the NuLu area.
What a fantastic space they have for craft beer fans! The beers were great as expected. Cheers to the Falls City Brewery Team!!
Falls City Brewing Co. 901 E. Liberty St. Louisville KY
From left to right, Me, Cameron (Falls City Brewmaster) and my good friend Nolen. Cheers- Brian
10. The Pearl of Germantown – a quintessential dive bar.
What a fantastic place! Really cool vibe and I love all of the historical beer advertisement paraphernalia. They have a great selection of craft as well as beers your Grandfather may have drank ‘back in the day’. Cheers!
Me and Jeffrey. He gave me a bit of the history of the area and The Pearl. Germantown is chock-full of surprises.
11. BBC (Bluegrass Brewing Company) at Theatre Square – opening day April 10, 2018
So the BBC has finally opened again in Theatre Square Downtown on 4th near Broadway post construction of the new Kindred building. Glad they are back! Went to lunch with a coworker (Molly) and we were the first 2 customers!! The place looks great and the kitchen did a great job. Thanks to our server, Zach for a great experience. Cheers!
BBC April 10, 2018. Opening Day.
The bar area at BBC. Nope, can’t have a beer until after working hours. You know the rules.
BBC General Manager Brad Culver stopped by our table to see how things were. And they were great, just like I knew they would be!
12) HopCat Louisville – Wow! Where do I start? Outstanding selection and great staff. Cheers!🍻
13) Check’s Cafe – A favorite of Germantown!
14) Bambi Bar – you just gotta stop in here! Great place and friendly staff. Cheer 🍻