List of happenings at KCPub
1) KCPub Epiphany Party – My Brother Aaron opens the Holiday season on the Evening prior to Thanksgiving Day each year at his place. (He has been doing this since 1992 I believe). This party closes out the Holiday Season on the Friday of Epiphany weekend. Cheers – Brian
KCPub Epiphany Party #1 Jan 6, 2017 – very cold at 12 degrees.
KCPub Epiphany Party #2 Jan 5, 2018. Very cold again at 15 degrees. The temp was fine in the shed, just not enough room as you can see. Moved to Chris’ shop for more space.
2) KCPub St. Patrick’s Day Party – March 17, 2018
The Setup – preparing for cool temperatures and possible rain. It turned out to be great weather.
The Food – Guinness Beef Stew, Corned Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes. And beer, of course!
The People – good times with family and friends! Got the T-Shirt to prove it. 🙂
3) Memorial Day weekend 2018
4) KCPub Beer Tasting #1 – November 3, 2018
5) KCPub St. Patrick’s Day Party (Second Annual)- March 16, 2019
Here are some pics from the Second Annual St. Patty’s Day Party. Great times! The weather was 52 degrees for the high and sunny. Got down to 30 degrees after midnight, but we were toasty all evening thanks to my Brother, Chris, “bringin’ the heat” with his radiant construction heaters. Had a fire pit on the patio pad and propane and kerosene heaters as well.